SA Support Services Inc.
We are a Not For Profit organisation established to work with people who have a cognitive disability and come from a disadvantaged background.
SA SUPPORT SERVICES helps young men with severe behavioral issues become valued members of society, enabling them to have a life best lived.
Typically people who are referred to SA Support Services are;
- Individuals eligible for services from Disability and/or Mental Health Services,
- Individuals with complex and unmet behavioral support needs,
- Individuals with Criminal Justice System history,
- Individuals with a history of homelessness,
- Individuals who are currently living in secure care.
As a registered NDIS Provider, we offer our services in Adelaide and the whole of regional South Australia. Some of the areas we cover are: Adelaide, Adelaide hills, Mt Barker, Hahndorf, Nairne, Murray Bridge and Mount Gambier among others.